My daughter {a recent college grad} is going on well-deserved vacation {all the way to Phoenix, AZ} in a few weeks, and I thought she needed a little travel-log or book to document her trip.
So, at the REVERSE birthday party/scrapbook crop I went to on Friday night, I started a little mini-album for her to take on her journey.
One of the coolest things about our new LSS = The Scrapbooking Studio {in Moline, IL} is that Maya Road is abundantly available. Most of the contents of this project {except the paper, which is October Afternoon} was purchased at the store. Thickers, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and staples, journaling spots, acrylic, adhesive {Glue Glider Pro!}, ink {Colorbox Chalk}, etc., all at the store!!

The album contains: Maya Road journaling spots... Maya Road Acrylic shapes from their keychains... some punched shapes {the selection of punches at the store are GREAT!}, misc. colored brads, and the album itself is Maya Road with chipboard tabbed pages AND envelopes. I think it turned out to be one FUN little travel book!!
I'll show you the inside pages this week! Have a great Sunday!
One of the coolest things about our new LSS = The Scrapbooking Studio {in Moline, IL} is that Maya Road is abundantly available. Most of the contents of this project {except the paper, which is October Afternoon} was purchased at the store. Thickers, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and staples, journaling spots, acrylic, adhesive {Glue Glider Pro!}, ink {Colorbox Chalk}, etc., all at the store!!

The album contains: Maya Road journaling spots... Maya Road Acrylic shapes from their keychains... some punched shapes {the selection of punches at the store are GREAT!}, misc. colored brads, and the album itself is Maya Road with chipboard tabbed pages AND envelopes. I think it turned out to be one FUN little travel book!!
I'll show you the inside pages this week! Have a great Sunday!
Love, Lynn
4 comments:
Too cute! Can't wait to see the inside! I love Maya Road! ...can't wait to get my hands on the new CHA released stuff!
SUPER CUTE, Lynn! I Luuuuuurve Maya Road schtuff! Your daughter is going to love this!
~Inky Smiles!
Erin
That mini turned out super cute...Friday was sooo much fun...must repeat soon...
WOW!! I can't wait to stop by the new store! Gotta love Maya Road!! (wink,wink!)
Post a Comment